Where I am today! | Organizing Made Fun: Where I am today!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Where I am today!

I'm over at The Better Mom today giving you 10 ways to be more hospitable. I have shown you my outdoor patio and deck. Well, it gets heavily used. But, you don't have a fancy deck or patio to have people over or show hospitality. 


ten ways to be more hospitable


We didn't for years and years. We just started having people over and enjoying them. Find out what you can do to be more hospitable this summer...inside or out, big or small space!


Pin It
Photobucket


Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! 

Join me on Facebook - where we interact and have lots of great fun. You can also see behind the scenes pictures and fun stuff I do on my Instagram!